This succulent Candle Terrarium is between 20 and 25 ounces (depending on succulent pieces used) and is the perfect statement piece for any candle lover. This is by far the biggest candle we've ever made and will last a long time, even for the biggest candle burners! Bring life and fun to your space with this gorgeous, hand crafted piece. Each succulent is hand poured in silicone molds, and pieced together to create an adorable centerpiece.
While these candles smell delicious and don't necessarily need to be burned, they do function beautifully. We've done hours of testing to ensure proper burns for these unique candles. By following these steps, you too will be able to have a proper burning, safe candle.
- Light tallest wicks, allow these wicks to burn down the tallest succulents first
- After the tallest succulents begins to pool around the others and begins to even out, you may light the other wicks. This will ensure the smaller wicks do not get drown out by the melt pool from the taller succulent melt pools.
- Do not touch the glass jar during or immediately after blowing out flame
- Since this candle has a lid, you can use the lid to smother the candle instead of blowing it out with your mouth. This can help prevent hot wax from splattering.
- As always, never leave a candle unattended and always watch you candle while burning to maintain a save environment and prevent accidents.
These candles are made with both our standard soy candle wax and a soy tart wax, (which is used to help form the succulent pieces as these need to be made from a harder wax to form properly).