This Pink Terrarium Candle is the Valentines Day sister of our adorable Succulent Terrarium candles. Don't let the pink fool you, the scents pack a pretty punch!
While these candles smell delicious and don't necessarily need to be burned, they do function beautifully. We've done hours of testing to ensure proper burns for these unique candles. By following these steps, you too will be able to have a proper burning, safe candle.
- Light tallest wick, allow this wick to burn down the tallest succulent first
- After the tallest succulent begins to pool around the others and begins to even out, you may light the other two wicks. This will ensure the two smaller wicks do not get drown out by the melt pool from the tallest succulent pool.
- Do not touch the glass jar during or immediately after blowing out flame
- Since this candle has a lid, you can use the lid to smother the candle instead of blowing it out with your mouth. This can help prevent hot wax from splattering.
- As always, never leave a candle unattended and always watch you candle while burning to maintain a save environment and prevent accidents.
These candles are made with both our standard soy candle wax and a soy tart wax, (which is used to help form the succulent pieces as these need to be made from a harder wax to form properly).