These Wax Sachets are the perfect décor addition to any space. Liven an area up with floral accents while refreshing it with a delightful fragrance. This is a perfect option for those who are unable or choose not to burn candles with open flames in their homes. If your sachet ever starts to smell dull, give it a scratch or break it up and use it in a wax warmer! The fragrance within the sachet will then melt and smell just as strong as our standard wax melts.
A great place for these sachets would be hanging from handles or knobs in the bathroom, laundry room, and kitchen, inside dressers and closets, on consoles and kitchen countertops, as part of your centerpiece or dining table arrangement, in decorative trays, as a paperweight on your desk or workspace, or even as Christmas décor on the tree. If you want to hand them in your car as an air freshener try to only utilize them during months that aren't as hot.
Do not place wax sachet directly in the source of heat/bright sunlight. Though the wax is very hard, it could potentially drip or melt onto unwanted surfaces.
There are several new fragrances with the Botanical Collection. Listed below are the notes for the fragrances you're unfamiliar with.
FIG & HONEY
- Top – green apple, strawberry, melon, honey
- Middle – green floral, jasmine, lilac, rosewood, ylang, orange blossom
- Bottom – sandalwood, raspberry, vanilla, tonka
- Top- lemongrass, ozone, lemon-lime
- Middle - apple, rose blossom
- Bottom – sandalwood, vanilla, musk
SANDALWOOD & SUEDE
- Top – herbal, green, jasmine
- Middle – dark chocolate, suede, cedarwood
- Bottom – patchouli, sandalwood, amber, velvet musks
LEMON LAVENDER (note- this wax sachet is tinted yellow)
- Top - lemon, green, herbal
- Middle - eucalyptus, lavender, geranium, rose
- Bottom – violet, musk, tonka bean
- Top – Mint
- Middle –Eucalyptus
- Bottom - Musk